Sunday, February 24, 2008

My first post in telugu.

I never know i can write a post in telugu (my mogher toungue). Woooooooooowwwwww!!!! I am excited. Thanks to blogger which recently had added an option to write a post in telugu. So, this is gonna be my first post in telugu. And with this, my blog has become a multilunguistic blog :-)

For those who dont understand telugu, following is the exact translation of what ever i spoke above. :-) Ha ha ha. Enjoy.

అందరికి నా అభివందనములు,
ఇలా తెలుగు లో ఒక పోస్టు ను వ్రాయడం నాకు చాల సంతోషం ను చేకూర్చుతుంది. నా మాతృభాష అయిన తెలుగు లో ఇలా నీను వ్రాయ గలగడం నాకు అత్యున్నతమయిన ఆనందమును కలిగించుచున్నది. ఈ ఆనందము లో నీను వ్రాయుచున్న మొదటి పోస్టు ఇది. తదుపరి ఇంక చాల పోస్టులతో మీ ముందుకు ఒస్తానని మనవి చేన్తున్నాను.
అంతవరకూ సెలవు,
మీ శ్రేయోభిలాషి,
దుర్గా ప్రసాద్.

0 comments: